Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pool Time

Last week we went to Mrs. Jenny's house for a relaxing day at the pool. They have the best backyard! When the kids were tired of swimming, they moved on to the huge swing set. There was even good shade for Lilah.


We were surprised when Randy came home for lunch. I'm so upset I didn't get a picture of him holding Lilah for the first time. Watching him with my girls, you wouldn't guess he is a father of 2 boys. We love the King family!








My silly head!





Ellis taking a break.



We were so happy Brittany and Leah joined us for the day! Leah had a new toy and shared it with all the kids. Very sweet girl!



This was absolutely the funniest thing all day. Ellis and Lexy worked really hard at filling the wheelbarrow up with "moech". When it was really close to being full it tumbled over. I thought they were going to be upset but instead they both just cracked up over it. Too funny!



Easton enjoying the water.



No comments: